Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Familly Vacation





Last week Me and my hubby took my kids on a family vacation to Disneyland. Here is a picture of all of us and Micky Mouse.



We Spent a lot of time at the beach.








We learned that a dear friend of ours passed away while we were there and it had me reflecting on my life and my children. I always said that it would never be me having a loved one pass on with bad feelings being unresolved. Famous last words it was me and my hubby, our friend of 36 years left and bad feelings were left unresolved. I have been heart broken sense the news and more so sense I have been home from vacation. I don't know why I choose to blog about this other than maybe some way this will help me heal.


We Love you Shane and will continue to love your children and wife and share stories of all the fun and wild times we had.



9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your friend, that is hard news to hear especially on vacation.

    Disney is always fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down to let us know they are with us. With Symphathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your loss. Remembering the good times always helps ease the pain a little bit.

    Your family vacation looks like it was fun, though. Disney is always a happy place, and the beach is always a great place to go. =)

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for your loss.

    Many ears ago, during my vacations, my grandma died. I took it hard that I wasn't there for the funeral. 28 years passed and I still think about it from time to time. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. couldn't spell. years not ears. Gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for your loss :( It never is easy - take care of yourself and your loved ones

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry about your loss. Its good to talk about it and remember and cherish the good times

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for your loss....remember the good times.

    I'd love to go to Disneyworld one day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry. I truly believe sharing heals. And they know how you feel.

    Hugs.

    - Melina. :)

    ReplyDelete