Friday, October 15, 2010

My 2011 Running Schedule.

So I am an avid runner. I may not look like it or run like it. I have a shirt with a turtle on it that says I am running. But anyway. I love to run. I feel so free while I am running.

I have signed up for 9 races for next year. (stop the insanity please). Some major ones as well. 2 marathons, 2 half marathons, a 30k and much more. I will post the complete schedule in a few days. Let me know your thoughts on running or if you do run what race's are your favs.


Stay tuned.

Camille ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you run ALOT! I'm really impressed.

    I don't want to say that my main exercise is pushing my chair away from the computer, but ...

    Will be seeing you around the Frenzy thread,
    ~jQ jewelry designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cammille,

    I never knew that before! Sounds like you're really into it if you're doing races! Wow!

    ReplyDelete