Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Running Schedule

So as I posted before I have a pretty huge goal of accomplishing several races injury free this year. Running first and for most was not a sport of choice for me. My husband started running about five years ago. I watched him run his very first race and I cryed. It was a 5k. Then he worked himself up to a 13.1 mile race and then a marathon 26.2. At the finish line of every race he ran I cryed. The first Marathon I stood in the crowd watching all these people cross, kids, teens, adults, 80 year old man ( His shirt said 80 and still kicking). I listened to people cheer perfect strangers on and encourge them to run. I watched as other runners would help a perfect stranger that was struggeling cross the finish line. I knew I wanted a piece of this excietment. I get told I am crazy and out of my mind by my family and friends, I tell them you will never understand until you experinece the thrill of the finish line.

2011 Running Schedule


5K Snow Canyon St. George Utah Nov. 5th
13.1 Half Marathon January 23rd St. George Utah.
5K February 5th 8:00am Dee Events Center in Ogden on the Weber State University Campus

10K February 19th 8:00am Dee Events Center in Ogden on the Weber State University Campus
10 Miler March 12th 8:00am Dee Events Center in Ogden on the Weber State University Campus

Half-Marathon April 2nd 8:00am Red Moose Lodge (First half of Ogden Marathon course)

30K (18.64m) April 23rd 7:30am Red Moose Lodge in Ogden Valley

Marathon (26.2) May 21 2011



Half Marathon (13.1) Aug 20 2011 Park City Utah
St. George Marathon Oct 2. 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment